Funny Quotes of the Week!!!

Funny Quotes from Spongebob!!! Leave a comment with your favorite!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!

Guess what I found in my sock last night. Go ahead, guess! - Spongebob Squarepants

I just thought of something even funnier than 24... 25! - Spongebob Squarepants

It feels like someone wants to SELL ME SOMETHING!!!! - Spongebob Squarepants

Excuse me, sir, but you're sitting on my body, which is also my face. - Spongebob Squarepants

Gary, I'm absorbing his blows like I'm made of some sort of spongy material. - Spongebob Squarepants

Mr. Krabs: Boy, I’m worried that… (muffled talking)
Spongebob: I’m sorry, Mr. Krabs. Uh, could you run that by me again?
Mr. Krabs: Sure. I said I’m worried that… (muffled talking)
Spongebob: That’s what I thought you said. Now let me offer this as a rebuttal. AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!


Hahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment